Book your DAL to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Love Field to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAL to DEN
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Denver (DAL to DEN)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Denver.
- 104 seats were available on flights from DAL to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to DEN that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Denver from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to DEN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 33 passengers from DAL to DEN in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DAL to DEN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Denver, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to DEN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 58 passengers that flew from Dallas to Denver in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Denver in 2009 was 55.56%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Denver, CO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cairo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.