Book your DFW to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to DTW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Detroit (DFW to DTW)
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Detroit, MI takes about 129 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Detroit, MI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DFW and DTW takes about 127 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Detroit from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DFW to DTW using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 284,848 passengers that flew from Dallas to Detroit in 2009.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Detroit.
- American Airlines carried a total of 199,750 passengers from DFW to DTW in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Detroit is 987 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to DTW for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Detroit.
- 362,877 seats were available on flights from DFW to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 284,848 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to DTW that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Detroit.
- Flight #1794, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Detroit in 2009 was 79.77%.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Detroit, MI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.