Book your DAL to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to ELP Route Map
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to El Paso (DAL to ELP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and El Paso from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- 448 seats were available on flights from DAL to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 385 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to ELP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to El Paso in 2009 was 85.93%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and El Paso.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 261 passengers from DAL to ELP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to ELP in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- Xtra Airways, Ryan International offer flights from Dallas, TX to El Paso, TX.
- Ryan International operated flights from DAL to ELP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 385 passengers that flew from Dallas to El Paso in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to El Paso, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to ELP for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)