Book your DFW to ELP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to El Paso airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and ELP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to El Paso Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to ELP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to ELP Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to El Paso Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to ELP
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to El Paso (DFW to ELP)
- The shortest flight between DFW and ELP takes about 78 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to El Paso in 2009 was 67.65%.
- 392,846 seats were available on flights from DFW to ELP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 291,435 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to ELP that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and El Paso is 551 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to El Paso, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to El Paso.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to ELP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and El Paso from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 290,730 passengers from DFW to ELP in 2009.
- There were 291,435 passengers that flew from Dallas to El Paso in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to ELP in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- American Eagle, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to El Paso.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Dallas and El Paso.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to El Paso, TX takes about 81 minutes.
- Flight #1115, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to El Paso.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Sun Country Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Dallas, TX to El Paso, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to ELP for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Omaha Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.