Book your DAL to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to FLL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale (DAL to FLL)
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 356 seats were available on flights from DAL to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to FLL that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 105 passengers from DAL to FLL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Fort Lauderdale from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 55.74%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to FLL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to FLL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DAL to FLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Little Rock Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Waikiki Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.