Book your DFW to FSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Fort Smith airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and FSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Fort Smith Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to FSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Smith (FSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Smith on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to FSM Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Fort Smith Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to FSM
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Fort Smith (DFW to FSM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Fort Smith, AR in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 48,419 passengers that flew from Dallas to Fort Smith in 2009.
- 88,242 seats were available on flights from DFW to FSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,419 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to FSM that year.
- The shortest flight between DFW and FSM takes about 38 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Fort Smith.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Fort Smith from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Fort Smith in 2009 was 63.06%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to FSM in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to FSM using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3653, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Fort Smith.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Fort Smith is 228 miles.
- American Eagle carried a total of 44,038 passengers from DFW to FSM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to FSM for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Fort Smith, AR takes about 38 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Fort Smith.
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Fort Smith, AR.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Fort Smith.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Honolulu Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Solvang Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.