Book your DFW to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to FRA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Warsaw Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to FRA
|Air Berlin||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Frankfurt (DFW to FRA)
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to FRA in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to FRA for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 221 seats.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 72,306 passengers from DFW to FRA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- Lufthansa operated flights from DFW to FRA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Frankfurt from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
- Lufthansa, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Frankfurt, Germany.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Frankfurt in 2009 was 81.41%.
- There were 143,592 passengers that flew from Dallas to Frankfurt in 2009.
- 175,922 seats were available on flights from DFW to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 143,592 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to FRA that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Frankfurt.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)