Book your DFW to GJT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Grand Junction airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and GJT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Walker Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to GJT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to GJT Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Walker Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to GJT
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Grand Junction (DFW to GJT)
- There were 33,766 passengers that flew from Dallas to Grand Junction in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to GJT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Grand Junction.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Grand Junction from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to GJT for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between DFW and GJT takes about 113 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Grand Junction.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Grand Junction is 772 miles.
- American Eagle carried a total of 33,424 passengers from DFW to GJT in 2009.
- Flight #3334, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Grand Junction.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, UNITED offer flights from Dallas, TX to Grand Junction, CO.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Grand Junction, CO in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Grand Junction.
- 41,598 seats were available on flights from DFW to GJT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,766 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to GJT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to GJT in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Grand Junction in 2009 was 79%.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Grand Junction, CO takes about 113 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Moscow and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.