Book your DFW to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to GSO
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Greensboro (DFW to GSO)
- American Eagle carried a total of 38,662 passengers from DFW to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Greensboro from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Greensboro is 999 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Greensboro in 2009 was 77.56%.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Greensboro.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to GSO for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Greensboro.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Greensboro, NC.
- There were 38,902 passengers that flew from Dallas to Greensboro in 2009.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Greensboro, NC takes about 125 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Greensboro.
- Flight #3813, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Greensboro.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to GSO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DFW and GSO takes about 125 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to GSO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 49,134 seats were available on flights from DFW to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,902 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to GSO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.