Book your DFW to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to GSP
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Greenville (DFW to GSP)
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Greenville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to GSP for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 47,048 passengers that flew from Dallas to Greenville in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DFW and GSP takes about 109 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Greenville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to GSP in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Greenville, SC takes about 109 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Greenville, SC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #3767, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Greenville.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to GSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Greenville is 862 miles.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Greenville.
- 70,978 seats were available on flights from DFW to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,048 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to GSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Greenville in 2009 was 66.89%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Greenville.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Greenville, SC.
- American Eagle carried a total of 46,867 passengers from DFW to GSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.