Book your DFW to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to GDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to GDL
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Guadalajara (DFW to GDL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Guadalajara from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to GDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to GDL for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 57,514 seats were available on flights from DFW to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,873 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to GDL that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 27,131 passengers from DFW to GDL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to GDL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Guadalajara in 2009 was 84.42%.
- There were 47,873 passengers that flew from Dallas to Guadalajara in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Guadalajara.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Detroit? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oahu Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.