Book your DFW to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to BDL Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Port Aransas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to BDL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Hartford (DFW to BDL)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Hartford.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to BDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to BDL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Hartford in 2009 was 87.13%.
- There were 128,123 passengers that flew from Dallas to Hartford in 2009.
- The shortest flight between DFW and BDL takes about 172 minutes.
- Flight #1364, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Hartford.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Hartford, CT in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Hartford, CT.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Hartford from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Hartford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to BDL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Hartford is 1471 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 128,123 passengers from DFW to BDL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Hartford.
- 151,952 seats were available on flights from DFW to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,123 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to BDL that year.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Hartford, CT takes about 172 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)