Book your DFW to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to IAH
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Houston (DFW to IAH)
- There were 405,073 passengers that flew from Dallas to Houston in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Airlines, Skywest Air, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Houston, TX takes about 43 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 216,679 passengers from DFW to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 49 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Houston in 2009 was 64.61%.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Houston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Houston is 224 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to IAH in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DFW to IAH using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 597,660 seats were available on flights from DFW to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 405,073 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to IAH that year.
- Flight #1521, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 59 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Houston.
- The shortest flight between DFW and IAH takes about 42 minutes.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, British Airways, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle, Midwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Dallas, TX to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Dallas and Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.