Book your DFW to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to LAS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Las Vegas (DFW to LAS)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Las Vegas.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to LAS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Las Vegas, NV takes about 147 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Las Vegas is 1055 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 559,547 passengers from DFW to LAS in 2009.
- American Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Las Vegas, NV.
- There were 666,663 passengers that flew from Dallas to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to LAS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to LAS in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Las Vegas in 2009 was 81.94%.
- American Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight between DFW and LAS takes about 146 minutes.
- 758,196 seats were available on flights from DFW to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 666,543 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to LAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Las Vegas.
- Flight #549, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Las Vegas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Las Vegas from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.