Book your DFW to BJX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Leon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and BJX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Del Bajio with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to BJX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to BJX Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Del Bajio.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to BJX
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Leon (DFW to BJX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Leon in 2009 was 75.29%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to BJX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Leon.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Dallas, TX to Leon, Mexico.
- American Eagle carried a total of 35,663 passengers from DFW to BJX in 2009.
- 46,511 seats were available on flights from DFW to BJX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,867 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to BJX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to BJX for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Leon from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 35,867 passengers that flew from Dallas to Leon in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to BJX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Leon, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)