Book your DFW to LIR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Liberia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and LIR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to LIR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to LIR Route Map
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Stockholm and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glasgow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to LIR
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Liberia (DFW to LIR)
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to LIR in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Liberia, Costa Rica.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Liberia from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to LIR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 13,616 seats were available on flights from DFW to LIR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,873 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to LIR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Liberia, Costa Rica in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to LIR for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Liberia in 2009 was 71.82%.
- There were 9,873 passengers that flew from Dallas to Liberia in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Liberia.
- American Airlines carried a total of 9,873 passengers from DFW to LIR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)