Book your DFW to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to London (DFW to LHR)
- American Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Dallas, TX to London, UK.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to LHR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to London in 2009 was 81.93%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to London, UK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and London.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to LHR in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to LHR for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 161,998 passengers from DFW to LHR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and London from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- 277,439 seats were available on flights from DFW to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 228,318 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to LHR that year.
- There were 228,318 passengers that flew from Dallas to London in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)