Book your DFW to GGG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Longview airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and GGG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to East Texas Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to GGG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Longview (GGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Longview on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to GGG Route Map
Looking for Tulsa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Martin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including King of Prussia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to East Texas Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to GGG
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Longview (DFW to GGG)
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to GGG in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 34,338 seats were available on flights from DFW to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,683 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to GGG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Longview, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 22,683 passengers from DFW to GGG in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Longview.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to GGG for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Longview is 140 miles.
- There were 22,683 passengers that flew from Dallas to Longview in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to GGG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3484, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Longview.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Longview.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Longview.
- The shortest flight between DFW and GGG takes about 25 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Longview from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Longview, TX takes about 25 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Longview in 2009 was 67.31%.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Longview, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)