Book your DFW to SDF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Louisville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and SDF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Louisville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to SDF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Louisville (SDF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Louisville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to SDF Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Louisville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to SDF
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Louisville (DFW to SDF)
- American Eagle, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Louisville.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Louisville is 733 miles.
- The shortest flight between DFW and SDF takes about 95 minutes.
- American Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to Louisville, KY.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to SDF for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Louisville.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to SDF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 158,323 seats were available on flights from DFW to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118,251 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to SDF that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to SDF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Louisville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Louisville, KY takes about 97 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 106,500 passengers from DFW to SDF in 2009.
- Flight #1912, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Louisville.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Louisville.
- There were 118,251 passengers that flew from Dallas to Louisville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Louisville in 2009 was 79.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Louisville, KY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.