Book your DAL to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Love Field to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DAL to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Memphis (DAL to MEM)
- Flight #2672, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Memphis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Memphis in 2009 was 69.18%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Memphis is 423 miles.
- 26,312 seats were available on flights from DAL to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,457 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to MEM that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between DAL and MEM takes about 65 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 18,349 passengers from DAL to MEM in 2009.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN takes about 65 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Memphis.
- There were 18,457 passengers that flew from Dallas to Memphis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DAL to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Copenhagen and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kalispell Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.