Book your DFW to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MEM
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Memphis (DFW to MEM)
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN takes about 64 minutes.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Memphis.
- 268,259 seats were available on flights from DFW to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,739 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MEM that year.
- There were 139,739 passengers that flew from Dallas to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MEM for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DFW to MEM using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Dallas and Memphis.
- Flight #2460, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Memphis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Memphis is 432 miles.
- American Airlines carried a total of 109,479 passengers from DFW to MEM in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Memphis in 2009 was 59.4%.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Memphis.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MEM takes about 59 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Memphis from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)