Book your DFW to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Miami (DFW to MIA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Miami in 2009 was 79.79%.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Miami, FL takes about 135 minutes.
- 629,125 seats were available on flights from DFW to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 526,736 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MIA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Miami.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Miami is 1121 miles.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Miami, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- Flight #1318, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 17 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Miami.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MIA takes about 135 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Miami.
- There were 526,736 passengers that flew from Dallas to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Miami from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 526,736 passengers from DFW to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to MIA using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Minneapolis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Acapulco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.