Book your DFW to MAF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Midland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MAF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Midland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MAF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Midland (MAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Midland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MAF Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Midland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MAF
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Midland (DFW to MAF)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MAF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 75,399 passengers that flew from Dallas to Midland in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Midland in 2009 was 62.1%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Midland.
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Midland, TX.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MAF takes about 48 minutes.
- Flight #3299, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Midland.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Midland, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to MAF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 119,030 seats were available on flights from DFW to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,399 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MAF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Midland from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MAF in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Midland, TX takes about 48 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Midland.
- American Eagle carried a total of 42,969 passengers from DFW to MAF in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Midland.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Midland is 309 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterrey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.