Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Canada operated flights from DAL to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 226 seats were available on flights from DAL to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to MSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 115 passengers from DAL to MSP in 2009.
- There were 152 passengers that flew from Dallas to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Dallas, TX to Minneapolis, MN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Minneapolis in 2009 was 67.69%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Minneapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Minneapolis from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.