Book your DFW to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MSP
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Sun Country Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Minneapolis (DFW to MSP)
- Flight #417, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Minneapolis.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Dallas and Minneapolis.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Compass Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Minneapolis, MN.
- 446,765 seats were available on flights from DFW to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 344,945 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MSP that year.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Minneapolis.
- There were 344,945 passengers that flew from Dallas to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Minneapolis, MN takes about 115 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 235,984 passengers from DFW to MSP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MSP for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from DFW to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Minneapolis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Minneapolis in 2009 was 75.25%.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MSP takes about 114 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Minneapolis is 852 miles.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)