Book your DFW to MOB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Mobile airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MOB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Mobile Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MOB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MOB Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Mobile Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MOB
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Mobile (DFW to MOB)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Mobile from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to MOB using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MOB for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Mobile.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Mobile is 540 miles.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MOB takes about 72 minutes.
- There were 35,779 passengers that flew from Dallas to Mobile in 2009.
- Flight #3591, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Mobile.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MOB in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Mobile, AL takes about 72 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Mobile.
- 57,516 seats were available on flights from DFW to MOB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,779 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MOB that year.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Mobile, AL.
- American Eagle carried a total of 35,779 passengers from DFW to MOB in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Mobile in 2009 was 66.3%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Mobile.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Mobile, AL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)