Book your DFW to MLU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Monroe airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MLU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Monroe Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MLU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Monroe (MLU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Monroe on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MLU Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Monroe Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MLU
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Monroe (DFW to MLU)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Monroe, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Monroe, LA takes about 44 minutes.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MLU takes about 44 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MLU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MLU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Monroe.
- Flight #3312, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Monroe.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to MLU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 46,804 seats were available on flights from DFW to MLU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,075 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MLU that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 23,965 passengers from DFW to MLU in 2009.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Monroe, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Monroe in 2009 was 55.18%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Monroe.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Monroe from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 138 seats.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Monroe.
- There were 24,075 passengers that flew from Dallas to Monroe in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Monroe is 293 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Argentina you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.