Book your DFW to MGM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Montgomery airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MGM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Montgomery Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MGM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montgomery (MGM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montgomery on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MGM Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Montgomery Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MGM
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Montgomery (DFW to MGM)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Montgomery in 2009 was 73.14%.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Montgomery, AL takes about 81 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Montgomery, AL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MGM takes about 81 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Montgomery.
- American Eagle carried a total of 14,487 passengers from DFW to MGM in 2009.
- Flight #3461, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Montgomery.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Montgomery, AL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MGM for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 20,330 seats were available on flights from DFW to MGM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,873 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MGM that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Montgomery is 622 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MGM in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 14,873 passengers that flew from Dallas to Montgomery in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Montgomery from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to MGM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Montgomery.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Montgomery.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.