Book your DFW to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to YUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to YUL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Montreal (DFW to YUL)
- 53,400 seats were available on flights from DFW to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,213 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to YUL that year.
- American Airlines, Mexicana offer flights from Dallas, TX to Montreal, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to YUL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to YUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to YUL for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Montreal in 2009 was 76.7%.
- There were 40,213 passengers that flew from Dallas to Montreal in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Montreal.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- American Airlines carried a total of 40,099 passengers from DFW to YUL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Montreal from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.