to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to NAS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to NAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 41 passengers that flew from Dallas to Nassau in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Nassau.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Nassau in 2009 was 82%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Nassau from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from DAL to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to NAS that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 41 passengers from DAL to NAS in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Nassau, Bahamas.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DAL to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.