Book your DFW to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to NAS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Plane Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Louisiana Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to NAS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Nassau (DFW to NAS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to NAS for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- 15,244 seats were available on flights from DFW to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,328 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to NAS that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 9,328 passengers from DFW to NAS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Nassau from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Nassau.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Nassau, Bahamas.
- There were 9,328 passengers that flew from Dallas to Nassau in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Nassau in 2009 was 61.26%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to NAS in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)