Book your DFW to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MSY Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MSY
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to New Orleans (DFW to MSY)
- There were 255,154 passengers that flew from Dallas to New Orleans in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MSY for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to New Orleans.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MSY takes about 62 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to MSY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to New Orleans.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and New Orleans.
- American Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to New Orleans, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to New Orleans in 2009 was 80.76%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 254,922 passengers from DFW to MSY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MSY in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and New Orleans from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #1386, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to New Orleans.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to New Orleans, LA takes about 62 minutes.
- 317,788 seats were available on flights from DFW to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255,154 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MSY that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and New Orleans is 448 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Payless Locations? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Virginia Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.