Book your DFW to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to JFK Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to New York (DFW to JFK)
- Flight #6473, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and New York is 1391 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and New York from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to New York.
- American Airlines, Comair offer flights from Dallas, TX to New York, NY.
- There were 72,087 passengers that flew from Dallas to New York in 2009.
- Comair, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to New York.
- The shortest flight between DFW and JFK takes about 176 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to JFK in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 90,204 seats were available on flights from DFW to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,087 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to JFK that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to New York, NY takes about 176 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to New York in 2009 was 76.09%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 51,342 passengers from DFW to JFK in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to JFK using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to JFK for Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)