Book your DFW to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to LGA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to New York (DFW to LGA)
- There were 549,478 passengers that flew from Dallas to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to New York in 2009 was 70.97%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DFW and LGA takes about 168 minutes.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to New York, NY.
- 712,259 seats were available on flights from DFW to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 549,478 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to LGA that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 549,478 passengers from DFW to LGA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to LGA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and New York from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Flight #766, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to New York.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to New York.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to New York, NY takes about 168 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to LGA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and New York is 1389 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to LGA for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Antonio and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Vallarta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Memphis Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.