Book your DFW to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to EWR
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Newark (DFW to EWR)
- American Airlines carried a total of 201,414 passengers from DFW to EWR in 2009.
- There were 321,294 passengers that flew from Dallas to Newark in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Newark.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Newark.
- 453,319 seats were available on flights from DFW to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 321,294 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Newark, NJ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Newark.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Newark, NJ.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The shortest flight between DFW and EWR takes about 168 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Newark in 2009 was 66.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Newark is 1372 miles.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from DFW to EWR using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Newark, NJ takes about 172 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Flight #824, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.