Book your DFW to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to OAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Oakland (DFW to OAK)
- Hawaiian Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Oakland, CA.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Oakland.
- There were 289 passengers that flew from Dallas to Oakland in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to OAK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines operated flights from DFW to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 438 seats were available on flights from DFW to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 289 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to OAK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Oakland in 2009 was 72.97%.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 158 passengers from DFW to OAK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Oakland from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.