Book your DAL to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DAL and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Love Field to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DAL to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DAL to OKC Route Map
Looking for Aspen Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cinque Terre you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City (DAL to OKC)
- 104 seats were available on flights from DAL to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33 passengers flew on all flights from DAL to OKC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DAL to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 61.11%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from DAL to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 33 passengers from DAL to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DAL to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Oklahoma City, OK.
- There were 33 passengers that flew from Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Oklahoma City from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)