Book your DFW to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to OKC Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Will Rogers World.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to OKC
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City (DFW to OKC)
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Dallas and Oklahoma City.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Oklahoma City.
- American Airlines carried a total of 291,064 passengers from DFW to OKC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to OKC in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #2236, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to OKC for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 76.48%.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Oklahoma City, OK takes about 33 minutes.
- 350,173 seats were available on flights from DFW to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 291,693 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to OKC that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Oklahoma City is 175 miles.
- There were 291,693 passengers that flew from Dallas to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to OKC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, UNITED, Continental Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Dallas, TX to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The shortest flight between DFW and OKC takes about 33 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Munich? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cabo San Lucas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Beach Lake Tahoe you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.