Book your DFW to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to OMA
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Omaha (DFW to OMA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Omaha from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Omaha.
- The shortest flight between DFW and OMA takes about 81 minutes.
- Flight #1449, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Omaha.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland, American Eagle offer flights from Dallas, TX to Omaha, NE.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Omaha.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Dallas and Omaha.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Omaha, NE in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Omaha is 583 miles.
- Air Greenland operated flights from DFW to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 181,491 passengers that flew from Dallas to Omaha in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to OMA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Omaha, NE takes about 81 minutes.
- 243,796 seats were available on flights from DFW to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181,491 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to OMA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Omaha in 2009 was 75.24%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 181,317 passengers from DFW to OMA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to OMA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Orlando Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.