Book your DFW to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to ONT Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Ontario Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to ONT
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Ontario (DFW to ONT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to ONT for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The shortest flight between DFW and ONT takes about 159 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Ontario.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to ONT in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Ontario.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to ONT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 209,339 passengers that flew from Dallas to Ontario in 2009.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Ontario, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Ontario from American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 209,285 passengers from DFW to ONT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Ontario, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 233,864 seats were available on flights from DFW to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 209,339 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to ONT that year.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Ontario, CA takes about 159 minutes.
- Flight #351, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Ontario.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Ontario.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Ontario is 1189 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Ontario in 2009 was 83.55%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Guatemala you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.