Book your DFW to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to MCO
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Orlando (DFW to MCO)
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to MCO using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 485,398 passengers from DFW to MCO in 2009.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Dallas, TX to Orlando, FL.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Orlando is 984 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Orlando.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Orlando.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Orlando.
- Flight #282, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Orlando.
- 618,425 seats were available on flights from DFW to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 525,995 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to MCO that year.
- The shortest flight between DFW and MCO takes about 124 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Orlando from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- There were 525,995 passengers that flew from Dallas to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to MCO for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Orlando, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Orlando, FL takes about 125 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Orlando in 2009 was 79.47%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Los Angeles today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.