Book your DFW to PIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Peoria airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and PIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to PIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to PIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Greater Peoria Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to PIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Peoria (DFW to PIA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Peoria from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to PIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Flight #3571, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Peoria.
- American Eagle carried a total of 27,917 passengers from DFW to PIA in 2009.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Peoria, IL.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Peoria.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to PIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Peoria.
- The shortest flight between DFW and PIA takes about 90 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Peoria in 2009 was 78.51%.
- There were 28,163 passengers that flew from Dallas to Peoria in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Peoria, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to PIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Peoria is 673 miles.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Peoria, IL takes about 90 minutes.
- 35,944 seats were available on flights from DFW to PIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,163 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to PIA that year.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Peoria.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Fox Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.