Book your DFW to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to PHX
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Phoenix (DFW to PHX)
- There were 590,796 passengers that flew from Dallas to Phoenix in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Dallas and Phoenix.
- American Airlines, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Dallas, TX to Phoenix, AZ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to PHX for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight between DFW and PHX takes about 125 minutes.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Phoenix, AZ takes about 128 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 389,448 passengers from DFW to PHX in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Phoenix from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Phoenix.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Phoenix in 2009 was 80.25%.
- Flight #624, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Phoenix.
- 705,732 seats were available on flights from DFW to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 590,796 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to PHX that year.
- American Airlines, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Phoenix.
- US Airways operated flights from DFW to PHX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Phoenix is 868 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Buenos Aires and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Halifax Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.