Book your DFW to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to PIT
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Pittsburgh (DFW to PIT)
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Pittsburgh.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Shuttle America, Republic Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The shortest flight between DFW and PIT takes about 125 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 86.4%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Pittsburgh from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- There were 135,473 passengers that flew from Dallas to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Dallas to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to PIT in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 153,937 seats were available on flights from DFW to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135,473 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to PIT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 128 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to PIT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Pittsburgh is 1068 miles.
- Flight #1188, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Pittsburgh.
- American Eagle carried a total of 84,649 passengers from DFW to PIT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Dallas and Pittsburgh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Birmingham? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Provincetown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. John Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.