Book your DFW to PUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Pueblo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and PUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Pueblo Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to PUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pueblo (PUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pueblo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to PUB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Pueblo (DFW to PUB)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Pueblo.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 41 passengers from DFW to PUB in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to PUB in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 78 passengers that flew from Dallas to Pueblo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Pueblo from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Shuttle America, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Pueblo, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to PUB for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- 232 seats were available on flights from DFW to PUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to PUB that year.
- Shuttle America operated flights from DFW to PUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Pueblo in 2009 was 40.71%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Pueblo, CO in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including The Florida Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.