Book your DFW to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to RDU
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Raleigh (DFW to RDU)
- 278,308 seats were available on flights from DFW to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 231,048 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to RDU that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Dallas, TX to Raleigh, NC.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Raleigh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to RDU for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Raleigh in 2009 was 77.34%.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Raleigh, NC takes about 131 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1032, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Raleigh.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between DFW and RDU takes about 131 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Raleigh is 1062 miles.
- There were 231,048 passengers that flew from Dallas to Raleigh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to RDU in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 231,048 passengers from DFW to RDU in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Raleigh.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Raleigh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Memphis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.