Book your DFW to RNO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Reno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and RNO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to RNO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to RNO Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to RNO
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Reno (DFW to RNO)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Reno.
- 125,044 seats were available on flights from DFW to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 108,566 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to RNO that year.
- There were 108,806 passengers that flew from Dallas to Reno in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to RNO for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to RNO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to RNO in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Reno.
- American Airlines carried a total of 108,423 passengers from DFW to RNO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Reno from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Reno in 2009 was 87.18%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Reno, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Reno, NV.
- Flight #1933, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Reno.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Reno is 1345 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Dallas and Reno.
- The shortest flight between DFW and RNO takes about 182 minutes.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Reno, NV takes about 182 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Washington? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Braunfels Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Venice Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.