Book your DFW to KEF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Reykjavik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and KEF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Keflavik Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to KEF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to KEF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Reykjavik (DFW to KEF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Reykjavik from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to KEF in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International carried a total of 168 passengers from DFW to KEF in 2009.
- Ryan International operated flights from DFW to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Ryan International offers flights from Dallas, TX to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- There were 168 passengers that flew from Dallas to Reykjavik in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Reykjavik in 2009 was 67.2%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 250 seats were available on flights from DFW to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 168 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to KEF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to KEF for Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Reykjavik.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.