Book your DFW to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to RIC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights For Students and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Quarter Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Richmond Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to RIC
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Richmond (DFW to RIC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Richmond, VA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Richmond is 1158 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Richmond from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 107,682 passengers that flew from Dallas to Richmond in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Richmond.
- Flight #1042, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Richmond.
- 144,848 seats were available on flights from DFW to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 107,682 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to RIC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to RIC in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines, Republic Airlines, American Eagle, US Airways, Shuttle America, Continental Airlines offer flights from Dallas, TX to Richmond, VA.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Dallas and Richmond.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Richmond, VA takes about 138 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from DFW to RIC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to RIC for American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Richmond in 2009 was 76.43%.
- The shortest flight between DFW and RIC takes about 138 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 107,171 passengers from DFW to RIC in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Richmond.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)