Book your DFW to ROW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Dallas to Roswell airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between DFW and ROW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Industrial Air Center with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
DFW to ROW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roswell (ROW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roswell on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
DFW to ROW Route Map
Route information for flights from Dallas Fort Worth Intl. to Industrial Air Center.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from DFW to ROW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Dallas to Roswell (DFW to ROW)
- American Eagle operated flights from DFW to ROW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 35,349 passengers that flew from Dallas to Roswell in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from DFW to ROW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight between DFW and ROW takes about 67 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Dallas, TX to Roswell, NM in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Dallas to Roswell.
- The average flight time from Dallas, TX to Roswell, NM takes about 67 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Dallas to Roswell in 2009 was 69.42%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 35,349 passengers from DFW to ROW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing DFW to ROW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Dallas to Roswell.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Dallas to Roswell.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Dallas and Roswell from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- 50,335 seats were available on flights from DFW to ROW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,349 passengers flew on all flights from DFW to ROW that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Dallas and Roswell is 435 miles.
- Flight #2705, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Dallas to Roswell.
- American Eagle offers flights from Dallas, TX to Roswell, NM.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Anchorage? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Birmingham you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maui Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.